Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Reviving the blog!

Well, after some thought, I've decided to revive my blogging days. Regardless if anyone reads this or not, its a great way to escape for a while, and put thoughts onto 'paper' kinda!

The birth of Decklan has really got me thinking, and has revived some old feelings. I thought I would use this blog as an avenue to share our story with you. I have been thinking and praying about this a lot lately, and feel it is something God is leading me to do. My prayer, before I even get started, is that our story will reach someone, wherever they are, and help them through whatever battle they may be facing, and bring some hope and encouragement. I invite you to read and relive our experiences with us. And as always...comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment